WHAT WE DO
- We develop, engineer and manufacture tailor made packaging.
- We specialise in protective packaging for fragile products or breakable goods.
- We design for sustainability through re-use, 2nd life, use of renewable or 100% recycable materials, weight and volume saving and avoidance of secondary packaging items.
- Our innovative designs allow extremely fast packing operations and high density logistics, leading to the best total cost of ownership solution for our customer.
- We create packaging solutions for B2C and B2B applications in electronics, medical, beverage and many other markets.
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
- Because we need to preserve and protect our natural environment.
- By using PULP from waste and renewable sources
- By using recycled or renewable plastics
- Because our customers want their goods to arrive undamaged at the end-consumer
- Because end-consumers value nice designs combined with sustainable elements.
- Because we want our customers to have the lowest total cost solution.
- Reduced kitting time
- Reduced Bill of Materials (BoM)
- Nesting capability - high packing density
HOW WE DO IT
- We listen to your needs and learn your process.
- We think along and empathize with your customers opening experience.
- We then create and engineer a solution with a nice and functional design in Lo-G
- Lo-G is a patent family of innovative design elements for packaging and leaner packing operations.
- We provide prototypes and help you with testing.
- We organise the serial supply for your chosen packaging solution.
Explore what we already did